Welcome!

Village North News - Keeping our Neighborhood Informed & Connected!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Deer naming contest

If anyone hasn't already spotted our "Village North Deer", they have been running around our neighborhood...

My wife saw them about 3 weeks ago running across Lorrie on the way down toward Trent...

Three people I've stopped to talk walking the dog had seen the deer on Bob Bettis this morning walking toward Piedmont Road.

Please send me photos I can post online and we'll name the deer at the Memorial Day Noon to 3 pm event at the RAVN Pool!



Each post is intended to be information about or for the benefit of Village North Subdivision including events, garage sales, or affecting us in some way. I welcome any news or information about the neighborhood and will share what I think might be of some use, benefit, or just to let you know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please withhold any negative comments or statements about neighbors and use this communication tool for information or helping others in the community.