Welcome!

Village North News - Keeping our Neighborhood Informed & Connected!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Village North Phone Book & Magazine Recycling Drive


Give me your tired & your poor…

old phonebooks & magazines

Saturday (12-10-2011) from 10:00-11:00 am, I will collect old phonebooks &  magazines and drop them off in the recycling bin at the Kroger on Chastain & Canton Roads.  I will park my pickup truck at the entrance of the RAVN pool facility and be there to collect any phone books & magazines you want to discard...Thanks!



Note(Since Chastain Kroger's landlord removed the recycling bins - I will drop them at either or Sandy Plains Baptist Church or Kincaid Elementary) - SP Recycling said I could drop the phonebooks into bins for newspaper.

Each post is intended to be information about or for the benefit of Village North Subdivision including events, garage sales, or affecting us in some way. I welcome any news or information about the neighborhood and will share what I think might be of some use, benefit, or just to let you know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please withhold any negative comments or statements about neighbors and use this communication tool for information or helping others in the community.